Develop your Outdoor Career with Imagine in China!
Imagine is the fastest-growing, most widely loved brand of outdoor activities in Greater China, with branches in Beijing, Shanghai and Taiwan.
Imagine activities are loved for their reliable, safe, exciting and quirky style, that never disappoints. The vision is to Inspire Development through Action and Adventure.
Working with Imagine is truly an adventure that will Open Your World. If you share our passion and fit any of the following profiles, come join the family!
Year-round Activity Project Manager and Activity Leader
As a full-time project manager and instructor, you will organise and run many of the activities, according to your strengths. You will also be trained, to gain skills in new areas. This position is a great way to get set up for branch management later.
- Ski instructor qualification
- Bachelor's Degree (for visa)
- 2+ years experience instructing outdoor sports
- Great with kids
- Near-native English
- (Chinese skills ideal but not required).
- Able to lead a wide range of the Imagine activities.
- Able to 'Imagine': to create brand new games, programs and activities.
Package: 10,000-12,000 RMB/month (gross) + 1000-5000 RMB/month commission + accommodation (or allowance), depending on qualifications, experience, season, days worked etc. Pay increases the longer you are with Imagine. We give assistance with the paperwork for a work visa. Visa fees and flights not included. Annual paid holidays. A chance to travel to various regions for activities.
Part Time Instructor (various) - if you are already in China
If you are already in the area and already have your visa sorted, you may be able to join us for flexible part time outdoor instructor work.
- At least two of the following:
- Ski/Snowboard instructor qualification
- Outdoor bushcraft/survival skills or military/scouting experience
- Parkour skills
- Climbing instructor qualifications
- Experience leading team-building games
- Experience coaching sports
- Experience working with kids on camps, birthday parties and physical activities.
- Watersports/lifeguard qualifications/experience
- First-aid trained
- Near-native English
You don't have to be able to do everything at first, and for many of these activities, we can train you.
Part-time work varies from 500-1100 rmb per activity (or day) depending on abilities, experience, and type of activity.
Position 3 （比较适合英文流利的中国人）:
Bi-lingual Chinese Assistant Outdoor Instructor and Office Team Member
你好！Good with kids and love the outdoor sports lifestyle? Time to join a company that can give you the perfect opportunity to turn outdoor sports into a career!
In this job you will:
1) Assist foreign outdoor sports teachers on camps and trips, teaching activities such as Survival Training, Watersports, Parkour, Climbing, Bubble Football, Camping and other adventures.
2) Help to organise the activities and communicate with parents and customers
3) Help with background work in the office when not away on activities, e.g. customer service, translation, marketing, purchasing and preparing equipment, booking transport, checking locations, creating proposals for clients, negotiating with partners, etc.
1) Excellent spoken and written English
2) A university bachelor's degree
3) Be great with kids and enjoy working with kids and teenagers (aged 7-18)
4) Have an outgoing, positive, energetic personality
5) Have some outdoor background, e.g. regularly go out doing outdoor and adventure sports. The more experience and skills the better.
5 days per week, full-time role. Working some of the time outside at activities, some of the time in the office.
Working with a friendly team of young foreign and Chinese staff.
Starting salary is between 6000-9,000 RMB (before tax), depending on skills and experience. Insurance provided. Chance to live the adventure lifestyle!
Mainland China Regional Managing Partner in Training
It's not easy, but it's an awesome challenge for the right person! Have you got the right mix of outdoor instructor skills and experience, combined with the ability to adapt to business management? And maybe even fully bi-lingual and committed to China for the mid-term, if that's not already enough requirements?!
It's not every day someone like this comes along. So pass it on to any friends who might fit, or if this is you, raise your hand! You may have just found your ideal career path.
- A share of Mainland Regional Profit once trained up, then increasing over time
- A key player in a fast-paced and meaningful entrepreneurial adventure
- 14,000-18,000 RMB/month base starting salary depending on experience and fit
- Working visa, Insurance, Annual holidays etc.
- Free access to many outdoor locations and activities
- The chance to develop your career faster than you ever expected
- Fluent spoken and written Chinese and English
- A university bachelor degree (minimum)
- At least two years experience in the western outdoor activity industry
- Experience and/or education in business management
- Likely to be able to stay for at least three years
- Strong Skier
- Other specific outdoor sports skills in survival, parkour, climbing or watersports, preferably with some instructor qualifications
If interested in any of these roles, just fill in the form below or send your CV to: