Develop your Outdoor Career with Imagine in China!
Imagine is the fastest-growing, most widely loved brand of outdoor activities in Greater China, with branches in Beijing, Shanghai, and Taiwan.
Imagine activities are loved for their reliable, safe, exciting and quirky style, that never disappoints. The vision is to Inspire Development through Action and Adventure.
Working with Imagine is truly an adventure that will Open Your World. If you share our passion and fit any of the following profiles, come join the family!
vvv (For Jobs in English Scroll down) vvv
10:00 - 18:30，双休，国家法定节假日休息
薪资是底薪+佣金， 底薪范畴6000-6500 税前，佣金根据活动（0-6000/月）
1 可以参加户外活动 并协助外籍导师以确保活动的顺利进行。
3 优秀的英文听说读写水平， 可以制作并翻译合同
Openings For Chinese Nationals
Year-round Activity Project Manager with Ski Instructor Qualification
(Updated 23rd July 2018)
As a full-time project manager and instructor, you will organise and run many of the activities, according to your strengths. You will also be trained, to gain skills in new areas. This position is a great way to balance a passion for outdoor sports with some serious career development in the office, and have a stable job year-round rather than having to hunt for a new job each season!
- Ski instructor qualification
- Bachelor's Degree (for visa)
- 2+ years experience instructing outdoor sports
- Great with kids
- Native or near-native spoken and written English
- (Chinese skills ideal but not required).
- Able to lead a wide range of the Imagine activities.
- Able to 'Imagine': to create brand new games, programs and activities.
Package: 11,000-12,000 RMB/month (gross) + 1000-5000 RMB/month commission + accommodation (or allowance) + optional Mandarin classes reimbursement, all depending on qualifications, experience, season, days worked etc. Pay increases the longer you are with Imagine. We give assistance with the paperwork for a work visa. Visa fees and flights not included. Annual paid holidays and flexible unpaid holidays. A chance to travel to various regions for activities.
Part Time Instructor (various) - if you are already in China
(Updated 23rd July 2o18)
Already in one of our active locations? You may be able to join us for flexible part time outdoor instructor work.
- At least two of the following:
- Ski/Snowboard instructor qualification
- Outdoor bushcraft/survival skills or military/scouting experience
- Parkour skills
- Climbing instructor qualifications
- Experience leading team-building games
- Experience coaching sports
- Experience working with kids on camps, birthday parties and physical activities.
- Watersports/lifeguard qualifications/experience
- First-aid trained
- Near-native English
You don't have to be able to do everything at first, and for many of these activities, we can train you.
Part-time work varies from 500-1100 rmb per activity (or day) depending on abilities, experience, and type of activity.
Beijing/Mainland China Regional Managing Partner in Training
[Updated 23rd July 2018]
It's not easy, but it's an awesome challenge for the right person! Have you got the right mix of outdoor instructor skills and experience, combined with the ability to adapt to business management? And maybe even fully bi-lingual and committed to China for the mid-term, if that's not already enough requirements?!
It's not every day someone like this comes along. So pass it on to any friends who might fit, or if this is you, raise your hand! You may have just found your ideal career path.
- A share of Mainland Regional Profit once trained up, then increasing over time
- A key player in a fast-paced and meaningful entrepreneurial adventure
- 14,000-18,000 RMB/month base starting salary depending on experience and fit
- Working visa, Insurance, Annual holidays etc.
- Free access to many outdoor locations and activities
- The chance to develop your career faster than you ever expected
- Fluent spoken and written Chinese and English
- A university bachelor degree (minimum)
- At least two years experience in the western outdoor activity industry
- Experience and/or education in business management
- Likely to be able to stay for at least three years
- Strong Skier
- Other specific outdoor sports skills in survival, parkour, climbing or watersports, preferably with some instructor qualifications
If interested in any of these roles, just fill in the form below or send your CV to: